It is extremely challenging and time consuming to compare transactional data from two large data sets, and to accurately reconcile the differences. Typically, technology simply highlights that these differences exist, but fails to identify what they are, or more specifically, the transactional detail responsible. We are the data reconciliation bureau for the largest oil companies in South Africa, reconciling inter-company transactions between the likes of Shell, BP, Chevron, Engen, Sasol and Total.
HOW CAN DATA MATCHING BENEFIT MY COMPANY?
- Efficiency: An automated matching process means we highlight differences in your data quickly and efficiently, saving you time to focus on your core functions.
- Exception Management Reduces Exposure to Risk: Our system detects and flags issues for review so you can resolve exceptions quickly and eliminate possible losses due to errors, or even fraud.
- Tighter Controls Improve Compliance: Since we incorporate your business rules we ensure greater visibility of pertinent issues.
- Performance Management: Our detailed statistics allow you to accurately manage performance and key performance indicators for better decision making.
- Relationship Management: As an independent 3rd party we manage the system interfaces between you and your customers or trading partners (where applicable).
- Cost Savings: Our service allows you to significantly reduce the time and personnel required to manage your data.
HOW DO WE MATCH YOUR DATA?
Before we embark on any data matching initiatives for your company, we will jointly map out a clear set of business objectives. Based on these, we will develop a set of rules controlling your data matching. The process is as follows:
- We require an electronic copy of each of the data sets to be securely uploaded to our servers. The data is validated to ensure its integrity.
- The data is put through an automated data matching engine, using rules agreed with yourself.
- The results, including all matched and unmatched data, are then provided to you via a secure web portal.
- These results include numerous management reports, statistics, graphs and a complete overview of the reconciliation outlining the differences and reasons for these differences.
- Total time to generate these comprehensive reports is up to 4 hours from receipt of the data.
HOW DO I GET EASY ACCESS TO REPORTS?
Our secure web portal allows you to monitor progress of your data, and has a powerful search functionality that can search for any single transaction processed on our system. The portal provides a user friendly platform for easy access to your reports, and all you require is an internet connection and a PC, laptop, tablet or even smart phone. Access is 100% controlled and secured by encryption of all data and passwords.
THE KEY BENEFITS
- DEVELOPED IN SOUTH AFRICA
- AUTOMATED VS MANUAL RECONS
- NO LICENCE FEES, UNLIMITED USERS
- NO INSTALLATION REQUIRED
- FAST, FLEXIBLE, ROBUST & EFFICIENT
- PROVEN TRACK RECORD
- QUALITY ASSURANCE CHECKS
- DOES NOT RUN ON YOUR ERP
- ADDITIONAL CONSULTING OFFERED
- SAVES YOU TIME AND MONEY
Bureau Data Reconciliation Service for the SA Oil Industry (Shell, BP, Chevron, Engen & Total ) since 2002. Adopted by the Oil Industry to help resolve major imbalances between trading partners. Although originally designed for the Oil Industry it is totally generic, so can be used to reconcile any two data sets and has expanded to other industries.
Customised output with matched and unmatched transactions. Full Matching Statistics and Graphs. A complete audit trail for every transaction matched. Online database with full search facility for all transactions processed.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Secure Access to the IRS Portal End to End Implementation Full Technical Support System Upgrades & Maintenance Redundancy and Backups